“Two wood burning ovens”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2014

one for pizza and the other for everything else. I ordered the Quail which I only do when not really hungry and am happy with a small chicken. Well no small chicken this! Fabulous, crispy skin and soft perfectly prepared and seemingly bone free this little morsel still had plenty of meat on it. Go rent a convertible and drive out to this place while the weather is still nice.

1  Thank Brightline

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This place was recommended to us by the Inn at Occidental and it was amazing. We tried escargo for the first time and it was better than we expected. I had the short ribs and my date had the flat iron steak. I have to admit I like mine much better. We ordered the brownie desert which I would not suggest. It was too small of a piece and a bit bland. Otherwise everything else was great.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Small restaurant in the town of Occidental with a wonderful chef and wood fire oven. We shared
a delicious salad, wonderful French Onion Soup, a flat bread pizza with goat cheese and
sardines and an entree of rabbit. The food was delicious and service was wonderful. We
had an early dinner reservations for 5 PM and when we left the Bistro was completely full. I'm
from out of town, but I would definitely go back and try some of the other tempting dishes.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I eat here whenever we visit Occidental. Food is always great and the service friendly and attentive. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Greg B
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The food and the service were wonderful. It was full for a Sunday evening. The food was fixed to order, and we enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to our next visit to Occidental.