Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sonoma Canopy Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sonoma Canopy Tours
from $99.00
More Info
from $119.00
More Info
All reviews zip lining spiral staircase adrenaline rush thrilling experience great fun bucket list redwood trees scared of heights fun adventure amazing experience san francisco beautiful scenery platform tripping safety treetops fears
Reviewed today via mobile

My girlfriend and I went this week and had Brian and Ben as our guides. They were phenomenal! Absolutely hilarious, calmed people’s nerves if they were scared and taught everyone so much about the trees and area around us. I would do this again for sure. Plus it’s for a great cause.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I can't say enough nice things about this place. Our guides were Bogue, Feather, and we gave her the name Butterfly. They were terrific. They were funny, organized and safe. They were super wonderful with my crew of 7 teenaged boys 13 - 14. They were funny, charming, and seemed to enjoy them even. One of the boys told me that he wanted to start a religion with Bogue as his savior.

Everything about this experience was amazing. The ziplines and the heights were exhilarating but not scary because it all felt safe.

The scenery was gorgeous and the sequencing of the ziplines was perfect - starting of short and slow, progressively getting longer and/or faster.

I ran out of gas as I pulled in and their maintenance team really helped me out so much. I was really bowled over at the service, nature, the guides, and the lines.

It was a blast!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were at Sonoma Canopy Tours celebrating my daughter's 21st birthday. We had five in our group ranging in age from 11 to 53 years old. None of us had done zip lining before. Our guides, Kirsten and Jess, were very patient and always explained what was coming up next. They gave us wonderful information about the redwoods and the surrounding areas, and joked with us keeping it fun. We all had a wonderful time and would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I had an outstanding experience zip lining above the trees. Our guides, Ryan and Garrison were absolutely awesome, they made my wife feel 100% comfortable since she is afraid of heights. I would recommend this tour, it was the longest but worthwhile the money paid.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic time; the tree tops course was great with 7 zips, including the longest in Calif. ,2 skybridges and a 45 ft. Repel. Very exciting.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My son bought gift certificates for this zip line adventure for my daughter and me. I knew it would be fun and different, but it exceeded my expectations. The scenery from the lines and the platforms is amazing, and our guides, Brandon and Chris, really put us at ease, ensured our safety and were incredibly fun and funny! I look forward to coming back to introduce friends to this unique experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely a must stop on your Wine Country visit!!! We really enjoyed the time and especially the staff that handled our group! My wife was quite nervous about going, but after the first warm up run, she relaxed and had a ball. Don't miss it!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had an amazing experience zip lining in the redwoods. Felt safe at all times, and had great guides (Brian and Sam) who were both informative and funny. Would recommend to anyone in the area.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband has always had a fear of heights and I realized that I also do. At least being on top of a 100 foot tree on a very small platform. After zipping a couple times it was more enjoyable. We would suggest enlarging the platforms and maybe putting rails in certain areas where it wouldn't interfere with the zipping. Our guides were very good. The practice zipping was very helpful. They had good attitudes and helped to calm me down. We both felt accomplished. Lisa

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

4 Adults and 4 kids (11 to 15) had a great time. 7 zips including a 1500 ft long one across a wooded valley with an "auto rappel" at the end. Always felt super safe. My 11 year old daughter was pretty anxious at the beginning but found the fun about 1/2 way and never looked back. Picture taken by them on a sky-bridge and on the last easy zip provides a good pic for those unable to secure the phone. Guides kept it lite and fun (Terrence and Garrison?). They book up so reserve ahead, especially around fall and summer.