Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sonoma Canopy Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sonoma Canopy Tours
from $119.00
More Info
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews zip lining afraid of heights super fun redwood trees great adventure fun experience lots of fun canopy tour beautiful area san francisco beautiful scenery platform tripping safety treetops blast tripped
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019

I am so happy we decided to go out of our way on vacation to take this adventure! It was amazing and joyful. Everyone we came in to contact with at Sonoma Canopy Tours was warm and friendly. Our guides were funny and informative. The adults in our group enjoyed it almost as much as our 10 year old. I recommend this adventure over and over.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank M B
Reviewed May 1, 2019

I went up in trepidation and came down exhilarated, it was a brilliant experience. Guides Roy and Chris were patient, understanding, and entertaining and shared interesting information about the redwoods. Highly recommended activity in a stunning setting. Put your trust in the gear and guides and enjoy. Helpful note if, like me, you pay extra for the GoPro helmet and, also like me, have not used one before: a long press on the on/off switches the GoPro from video mode to rapid fire picture mode! Unfortunately this feature was not mentioned beforehand and I didn't find this out until I contacted them a few days later after experiencing difficulties trying to access the content of the memory card but they kindly refunded the GoPro charge without delay or quibble (thank you Sonoma Canopy Tours) though it would have been nice to have video of the experience as being a UK visitor I am highly unlikely to be able to repeat it.

Reviewed April 29, 2019

I found a great deal on line around Christmas time. My family of 4 and my cousins family all signed up for the same tour. It was perfect. Our guides Amber and Rees were professional, friendly and shared environmental education along the way. We all felt comfortable and safe, even the ones that were a little concerned of heights, It is a absolutely beautiful location. What a blessing to live in this area. We are really impressed with how our pictures turned out. They really captured our adventure.

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

I have never been so blown away by such a terrible customer service experience in my life. There were so many ways this went wrong. We called in the morning because our transportation fell through and were running late. We spoke to Jane who said as long as we were here by 10:15am we would be fine. We understood that we were supposed to be here early and were prepared eat the cost but decided to find alternative transport and come. We made it at 10:15 and were told that people from the next tour were placed in our spot. We were sad to miss the tour, but this isn't the worst part. We were directed to Jane in the office to discuss a refund. Our exchange was outrageous. She was hostile right from the get-go. When on the phone with her manager she blatantly lied about the scenario (including the time of our arrival) and when I tried to clarify some of the facts she put the manager on hold, berated us and then got on the phone and said we were calling her names and that we were rude. If anyone was watching it would be obvious that this was not the case. I was so incredibly shocked by this treatment. I'm speechless and feel helpless to make this right outside of writing this review.

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

If you’re even close to Occidental, be sure to stop in for a zipline adventure that will quite literally take your breath away and be a memory for a lifetime! Shout out to our fabulous guides, Bryan (puntastic!) and Amber, for kicking the experience up a notch as well - the light banter and eco-information kept us all at ease as we navigated through 7 ziplines, 2 swing bridges and a rappell to top if off at the end. Our favorite zip line was a quarter mile long and 250 feet in the air!