Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
CheapTickets$269
Orbitz.com$269
Travelocity$269
Trip.com$269
All reviews wine country other guests bed and breakfast little slice of heaven wine hour the main house wonderful hospitality scones bodega bay breakfast was delicious gas fireplace front porch a wonderful stay safari room russian river each morning tina
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2019

I was trying to surprise my husband with a romantic getaway and let’s just say it wasn’t easy. I cannot say enough good things about Marilyn, who got hung up on more than once when my husband walked into the room while I was in the phone. Marilyn went above and beyond to help me out with this surprise. The breakfasts were superb, the staff was wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed sipping wine on the front porch in the evening with other guests.

Date of stay: September 2019
KMace789, General Manager at Inn at Occidental, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

Phoebe - yes, Marilyn is a true hospitality pro - I will pass you kind words along to her. We are so happy that we were able to make your surprise everything you had hoped for.

Reviewed October 4, 2019

Occidental is a very laid back small town with a hippy vibe and an excellent art gallery, Laurence Glass Works. We were a multi generational group of 6 adults and a toddler staying for 2 nights to visit the wine area.
We stayed in the Ivory room and the cottage which was ideal having the space and a kitchen for the little one. There are 2 short flights of stairs but the toddler has been taught to either crawl up or go down backwards so they were not a problem. The bedrooms are very spacious with extremely comfortable beds. The breakfast were really tasty with an inventive cooked dish each day and a glass of wine offered each evening was very welcome. We were there on a Friday when there is a local farmers market with tasty food stalls. A special mention must be made about Marilyn, the guest relations manager. Before our stay we exchanged a number of emails regarding the sleeping arrangements for the toddler, Marilyn wanting to make sure everything was exactly as we required. When we arrived she was very helpful coming up with many suggestions and making calls to help solve our particular requirements. She made sure all guests had arrangements for dinner calling to make reservations if required as well as dispensing wine!

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank MargeEngland
KMace789, General Manager at Inn at Occidental, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2019

Thank you MargeEngland for your kind words - I will pass this along to Marilyn and the chef. We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us and took advantage of Occidental and all the area has to offer.

Reviewed September 14, 2019

It had been many years since we had visited Occidental. We chose this property for our anniversary celebration and we were not disappointed. The staff was more than friendly and was happy to meet our needs. We walked a block to a great Italian restaurant for dinner. The breakfast was excellent with great coffee and lots of healthy choices. The garden in the evening was perfect to enjoy a bottle of wine. Our bed, room, and amenities were perfect. We will be back.

Date of stay: August 2019
KMace789, General Manager at Inn at Occidental, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2019

Thank you so much for staying with us while celebrating your anniversary - we are pleased that we made it special and were able to assist you with some of the details. We look forward to seeing you on a regular basis.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Hands down the best hospitality I have ever experienced at a hotel. Wonderful service, amazing place to stay, and a superb breakfast.

My wife and I can't wait to return, but I will never use Hotels.com again.

Hotels.com completely botched this reservation. On their website, it states that the hotel is pet-friendly (which it is) but it fails to state that only certain rooms are pet-friendly. Upon arrival, we were required to pay an additional $100 for our room. I don't blame the hotel, I blame the website that gave me the information, Hotels.com.

After calling Hotels.com to bring this to their attention, I was told that it was my responsibility to call the hotel and figure this out. I don't see the logic in this. My request to have Hotels.com pay for the additional charge only was denied.

I travel frequently and I will never use this site again. Having worked in high-end hospitality for significant portion of my carreer it is very offputting that they would not do a single thing to rectify this situation.

In the end, they will keep the money they made from my reservation at the cost of any future business with me. Only booking.com for me here on out.

Room tip: Each room is different. We stayed in the Safari Room that had a jacuzzi. Call ahead.
Date of stay: August 2019
KMace789, General Manager at Inn at Occidental, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. It was a delight to have you and your wife here with us - I am sorry I didn't get to meet your pup. We look forward to having you back with us again - give us a call and we will make certain everything goes smoothly

Reviewed September 1, 2019

We stayed two nights at this comfortable and clean inn ...in the Marbles Room with fireplace and soaking tub a step up from the sleeping area. The garden is lovely and the veranda is so relaxing on which to enjoy some wine. Breakfast is served downstairs in a large, open dining room. Each morning, a different breakfast entree is offered but they are willing to change it up if necessary for health reasons. Portions are a bit small but very good.

1  Thank 72GG_travels

Thanks you for staying with us and we are pleased that your were able to enjoy our Marbles Suite and all that the inn has to offer. Please come again soon.