“Highway robbery”

and up
Napa Valley Wine Trolley and Castle Tour
Ranked #1 of 2 Shopping in Oakville
More attraction details
Owner description: A country store well stocked with local products and provisions from purveyors of fine food and wines.
Falls Church Va
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Highway robbery”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The food is good, the store has many interesting things but I felt ripped off when a bit of chocolate (one portion apiece) dried fruis, bottled water and a coke cost $30.00. No kidding! Go to Sunshine market up the road in St Helena instead.

Houston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Oakville Grocery lives up to the hype”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My boyfriend and had a picnic outside between wineries during a recent trip to the Napa Valley. It certainly helped that it was a beautiful day -- we grabbed sandwiches and a half bottle of wine and sat outside for a leisurely lunch. The grilled chicken sandwich with greyere cheese (and other yummy things that I can't recall -- I remember greyere because it is my favorite) is seriously one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten. My boyfriend got the roast beef sandwich, which was also delicious. But, I definitely out ordered him -- and he agrees. Since we have been back in Houston, he has literally been searching for a close second replica here. I don't have the heart to tell him that it doesn't exist! Bottom line -- Oakville Grocery is such a cute place, the food is great, the selection is good, and the people are super friendly and helpful.

San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
“Quick and tasty”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went with a recommendation from elite limo napa tours to visit this place and I am impressed. They made it super simple for me, even put a link to their menu in my reservation. The sandwiches were awesome and ready to be picked up when i got there. I will definitely be craving them in the near future

Visited November 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great sandwiches!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is a charming (and recently renovated, I think) gourmet grocery. We wanted to eat everything we saw. We had two toasted sandwiches - one chicken and one ahi tuna - and sat outside in the sun.

Charlotte, North Carolina
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Quaint and unique”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Loved the rabbit t shirts and the caramel sauce...this little grocery store was booming. Lots of unique goodies in the heart of wine country.