“Oakley ,Ca - Big Break Boating”
Review of Oakley

Sponsored by:
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Sponsored by:
modesto
“Oakley ,Ca - Big Break Boating”
Reviewed October 9, 2009

Boaters Stay Far Away From This City As You Can !!

This town treats out of town people with 0 Respect !!

City Officials and members of this hole in the wall town

abuse out of town guests , You are not safe in this town

trust me on that note . If you drive their keep on going

If you have a boat Don Not Go Near Big Break !!

Launch anywhere but Big Break .

U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein
San Francisco Office
One Post Street, Suite 2450 SENT VIA TEL FAX
San Francisco CA 94101
[--]

Oct , 7th 2009

Re : Boat Hazards Big Break Oakley ,Ca

Dear Senator : I hate to bother you however need help getting something done about hazards
in the water On Aug 10th 2009 my family and I were out on the Delta Bay “ Big Break located
In the City of Oakley ,Ca . We hit a underwater object that sank our boat we almost died on
that day I started investigating and found they are pilings left behind from a old barge that sank
years ago .

I also found five others that also lost their boat several others were taken to the hospital for their
injuries . I contacted the Mayors Office by way of a letter along with the city manager and also
typed a letter to Us Coast Guard . Just after my letter was sent another boater sank his boat on
Labor day weekend 2009 . The Mayors office never responded back what so ever .

The Us Coast Guard did and sated the hazards are not in the federal water channel and they can
not mark the under water hazards however they notified Contra Costa County about the hazards
I have traced the under water hazards back to East Bay Regional Parks And The County of
Contra Costa I have contacted their legal department Still nothing done .

If we don’t get these under water hazards marked some one is going to die out their in the waters
at Big Break Can you please see why nobody wants to take action on this long over due hazard
I was born and raised in San Francisco and have been a long time supporter of you and what stand
for in Government Office . Please Find letter sent to the mayor and city attorney

I look forward to your anticipated help in this matter .

Been to Oakley? Share your experiences!