“The usual Thai cuisuine” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lone Tree Thai Cuisine

Lone Tree Thai Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 38 Restaurants in Oakley
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
San Francisco, California
“The usual Thai cuisuine”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

We ordered the rice noodle soup with slices of beef , its okay but nothing spectacular . Its a little pricey for a noodle soup though .

Visited September 2013

Oakley, California
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I enjoy their padthai and their lemon grass soups.
The presentation is lovely, a flower on the plate just makes is so special.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Burnaby, Canada
“Very special evening and lovely thai tea ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I had a very special evening here with my partner. We had a lovely meal in a restaurant with a delightful setting. The service was splendid. I especially enjoyed the Thai Ice Tea, probably the best I've tasted in the US, Canada and the UK. Highly recommended!

Rio Vista, California
“Disappointing meal”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

We have been here several times so obviously this was an off day for them. A young girl took our order and didn't seem familiar wi menu. Then she asked us a 2nd time what we had ordered. Cashew chicken was drowned in a odd tasting brown sauce and very heavy on yellow squash pieces. Had only 3-4 cashews in serving. Roast duck came w/o rice for $15.00. Pricey for lunch portion. Don't think we'll go back. Too many other choices for Thai food.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Antioch, California
“The Curries are Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My favorite is the green curry, but you can't really go wrong with them :) You can customize your spiciness level from 1-5, although they will check and double check and triple check if you order a 5 level spicy curry dish! My husband likes their peanut sauces and i enjoy their spicy eggplant as well. We live across the street and we go quite frequently..They also have delicious thai style fried rice! My parents love it, particularly with the bbq chicken. (It doesn't have bbq sauce, but is a nice flavorful chicken breast).

I have gone with multiple people before and even with my former company, however, and found some people were disappointed with their food - although they were all loving my green curry plate! This is probably one of those places where it's good to get some advice on what to order beforehand by looking at site reviews and suggestions...

Visited February 2013