“Very special evening and lovely thai tea ”

Lone Tree Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Oakley
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I had a very special evening here with my partner. We had a lovely meal in a restaurant with a delightful setting. The service was splendid. I especially enjoyed the Thai Ice Tea, probably the best I've tasted in the US, Canada and the UK. Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We have been here several times so obviously this was an off day for them. A young girl took our order and didn't seem familiar wi menu. Then she asked us a 2nd time what we had ordered. Cashew chicken was drowned in a odd tasting brown sauce and very heavy on yellow squash pieces. Had only 3-4 cashews in serving. Roast duck came w/o rice for $15.00. Pricey for lunch portion. Don't think we'll go back. Too many other choices for Thai food.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My favorite is the green curry, but you can't really go wrong with them :) You can customize your spiciness level from 1-5, although they will check and double check and triple check if you order a 5 level spicy curry dish! My husband likes their peanut sauces and i enjoy their spicy eggplant as well. We live across the street and we go quite frequently..They also have delicious thai style fried rice! My parents love it, particularly with the bbq chicken. (It doesn't have bbq sauce, but is a nice flavorful chicken breast).

I have gone with multiple people before and even with my former company, however, and found some people were disappointed with their food - although they were all loving my green curry plate! This is probably one of those places where it's good to get some advice on what to order beforehand by looking at site reviews and suggestions...

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The seafood fried rice and crab and thai imperial rolls were great. The chicken with peanut sauce was very good, though not quite as spicy as we are accustomed to. The service was slow at first but improved; they were very busy and I could see why. We are considering moving to the area and we are happy to know where we can go for good Thai food.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

I took my friend to this restaurant for lunch and the barbecued pork was awesome. They serve it with a small salad and a selection of spicy sauces. It was great. We shared a plate of stir fried vegetables and the meal was perfect. The service was prompt and friendly. The prices are a little high but the quality of the food makes it worth it.