“Best Tacos I've Ever Had!!!!”
Review of Taqueria Sinaloa

Taqueria Sinaloa
Ranked #338 of 1,265 Restaurants in Oakland
Cuisines: Mexican
Houston, Texas
“Best Tacos I've Ever Had!!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife is from Oakland so every time we go we have to hit up this taco truck. I always get a combination of tacos from asada to pastor to tripas. They are all delicious. My wife likes the tortas and the tostadas de camaron. Pretty much everything you get is good, but if you want the best stick to the tacos!!! They have two trucks and tables to sit. I would recommend to go during the day if you are not comfortable in sketchy parts of town.

• Visited June 2013

Bozeman MT
“OMG Tacos”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We went to this place after my nephew read about it and oh, wow. We ordered 20 tacos and a burrito. The fish tacos are essentially perfect. If you can only order a few things, skip the chicken tacos and get the fish, carnitas, and carne asada. The horchata is to die for. The burrito was meh, so don't bother when you can have tacos instead.The whole thing is cheap. Just don't go at night, as it's not the best part of Oakland.

• Visited December 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“2 Permanently parked Taqueria Trucks, in BRIGHT ORNANGE paint, eating on covered picnic tables. Perfect for lunch on a...”
Reviewed July 3, 2009

2 Permanently parked Taqueria Trucks, in BRIGHT ORNANGE paint, eating on covered picnic tables. Perfect for lunch on a sunny day.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best cheap tacos and burritos”
Reviewed April 22, 2008

Best cheap tacos and burritos

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Taqueria Sinaloa? Share your experiences!