All reviewsyogurtquick accesswalking distancefree hot breakfastoakland coliseumminutes from the airportsan franciscobeds were very comfortabledesk staffbart stationfitness centerking roomoakland areasaunashuttlefreewayathletics
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I loved it here! The staff are nice and helpful, except for one time when one stepped out and I waited at the front almost five minutes. The beds were comfortable. There are no noise problems. It is kept nice and clean. Gas stations with fairly good prices are nearby. And of course, it is not too far from the airport. A shuttle came to take us there which was cool.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

We rented 12 rooms for 4 nights. Deskcleark insulted us every day by their behavior.Worse deskcleark. Her name is Dominique . She was with lots of attitude with no apologies. We ignored lots of maintenance issues but she was the worst deskcleark I ever seen.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Dan K, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear Mr. Patel,

We are very sorry for your encounter with our front desk associate. However, the issue came to fore when 40 towels and number of blankets were being extracted from hotel for a beach going to San Francisco while explaining the hotel policy. We do allow as many towels as necessary while on site and use but not to be taken away from property. Nevertheless, we are very sorry if the associates demeanor was unfriendly in any regards. Your business is greatly appreciated. Thank you. Best regards!

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting family and would recommend this location and amenities. Close to airport, friendly service and clean! Will stay there next visit! Quiet. Staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Dan K, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Dear Marshia, Thank you very much for your compliments and letting us know your experience while staying with us. Your kind words are an encouragement to all our team members where we strive to extend world class hospitality to all our guests and make them feel at home from the moment they arrive. Comfort Inn & Suites Oakland is centrally located so our guest can easily visit San Francisco or any events at Oakland Coliseum. Thanks again for being our guest. Warmest regards!!

Reviewed July 8, 2017

We stayed here before flying out early the next morning. It was clean, the people were friendly and the area was perfect. It was easy to get around to restaurants or gas stations and they shuttled us to the airport the next morning.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Dan K, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Dear Guest! Your compliments are greatly appreciated! We are so glad that your stay was enjoyable. Thank you for your patronage. We hope to see you again soon. Warmest regards!

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Don't stay at this hotel if you want security. The location is not the best but we could deal with it for our particular needs. We were gone all day on day 3, during a 5 night stay. We returned to the room and our room was open. Immediately we took photos and went to front desk. The front desk clerk went to the room and claimed that housekeeping left the room open, ok, this does not help me at all. How does she know that housekeeping did it? And if they did, it's outrageous. Hotel staff did not file an incident report and told me I could just call the police. What bothered me most was the lack of concern that the hotel staff showed about this issue. Plus, I booked through a third party sight which required a 200.00 deposit. I paid these people almost 1000.00 to check into my room and was not given security and comfort in the least bit. I ended up checking out early but at the moment, I have been waiting at least 30 minutes at the front desk to check out and no one is here. The only person who saunters in and out is a new person who has been working here only 2 days. Don't waste your time or money.

Stayed: June 2017