After reading a lot of the reviews of the surrounding hotels in the OAK airport area, this one is the BEST. I wouldn't rate the front desk help #1, but the manager (Roshi) is great on trying to please every guest--she takes it as a personal commitment. The rooms are nice but dated, comfortable, parking is free, wi-fi is free (you may need a CAT5 cable if the signal is weak, but the front desk has them), breakfast is varied and has something for everyone. There is a shuttle to the airport, BART, and rental car terminal. They do have a small workout room, a business center with free internet and printing, jacuzzi, but are not close to any restaurants--get your lunch or dinner before you come to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is the closest hotel to the Oakland International Airport and centrally located between San Francisco and Silicon Valley.We welcome all guests either for work or play. Less than half a mile from the Oakland International Airport and just 2.5 miles from the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum & Oracle Arena- home to the Oakland Raiders, the Oakland Athletics and the Golden State Warriors, you can really enjoy the home field advantage. All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, wet bar, refrigerator & high-speed Internet access wired and wireless connections.We also serve daily a delicious hot buffet breakfast every morning. We are 100% non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Oakland Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Oakland