My family and I (parents and 2 kids of 11 & 13) arrived at the Express Oakland after an 11 hour flight from Europe. The receiption was kind and polite. The room was spacious and clean. We especially welcomed the shuttle to and from the Bart as it was our objective to visit San Francisco without having to pay the steep hotel rates for a downtown hotel.
The breakfast was limited but contained all the basics we were looking for. Furthermore I had a keep in the "kitchen" and it all looked very clean and the personal was well secure in handling the food.
All in all we enjoyed our 3 day stay at this hotel and recommend it as a nice alternative to the expensive hotels in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is the closest hotel to the Oakland International Airport and centrally located between San Francisco and Silicon Valley.We welcome all guests either for work or play. Less than half a mile from the Oakland International Airport and just 2.5 miles from the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum & Oracle Arena- home to the Oakland Raiders, the Oakland Athletics and the Golden State Warriors, you can really enjoy the home field advantage. All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, wet bar, refrigerator & high-speed Internet access wired and wireless connections.We also serve daily a delicious hot buffet breakfast every morning. We are 100% non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Oakland Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Oakland