We took a little weekend get-a-way over the Labor Day Weekend. Came in to go to the A's game on Friday night.
We parked our vehicle and checked in with a wonderful front desk rep who was friendly, nice and very helpful. Since we were planning on go to O.com that night to see the A's, we asked about transportation, and the Holiday Inn Express took us to the Bart Station that has a walkway into the ball park, and then we just called them when were done. What fantastic service.
In the morning after a great night of rest, we went down and had a great breakfast that was included in the rate.
You just can't get any better than this serivce here.
If you are staying in the Airport area, this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is the closest hotel to the Oakland International Airport and centrally located between San Francisco and Silicon Valley.We welcome all guests either for work or play. Less than half a mile from the Oakland International Airport and just 2.5 miles from the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum & Oracle Arena- home to the Oakland Raiders, the Oakland Athletics and the Golden State Warriors, you can really enjoy the home field advantage. All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, wet bar, refrigerator & high-speed Internet access wired and wireless connections.We also serve daily a delicious hot buffet breakfast every morning. We are 100% non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Oakland Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Oakland