I've stayed here and once for a very extended stay. The service personnel (Yenny, thank you!!) were great, the shuttle service excellent (Patrick does a great job!! thank you!!). The breakfast is good and always replenished promptly; the staff will do everything to please you!! The General manager (Vickie) was very helpful and made our stay extremely pleasant. Actually, the ENTIRE staff was exemplary.
Co-workers also stayed at times and were very satisfied.
There were also no billing issues even with this multi-month stay.
The value was great. I paid twice what I paid here in nearby Emeryville at one of the 'highly" rated hotels and paid for parking and breakfast and received far less value for my money.
We are seasoned business travelers and know the difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is the closest hotel to the Oakland International Airport and centrally located between San Francisco and Silicon Valley.We welcome all guests either for work or play. Less than half a mile from the Oakland International Airport and just 2.5 miles from the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum & Oracle Arena- home to the Oakland Raiders, the Oakland Athletics and the Golden State Warriors, you can really enjoy the home field advantage. All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, wet bar, refrigerator & high-speed Internet access wired and wireless connections.We also serve daily a delicious hot buffet breakfast every morning. We are 100% non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Oakland Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Oakland