We had stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in 2005 and I agree that you can hear the people above you and in the rooms next to you. This visit (March 2008) the attendant booked us a room on the 3rd floor (much better) quiet, clean, and comfortable-a good basic hotel for our needs. We used this hotel for the park and fly $149 for the night and they allowed us to park for 7 nights at that price and $10 for each additional night we left our car. The hotel staff is beyond friendly and that has been a consistent theme on each of our visits. Keep up the good work. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is the closest hotel to the Oakland International Airport and centrally located between San Francisco and Silicon Valley.We welcome all guests either for work or play. Less than half a mile from the Oakland International Airport and just 2.5 miles from the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum & Oracle Arena- home to the Oakland Raiders, the Oakland Athletics and the Golden State Warriors, you can really enjoy the home field advantage. All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, wet bar, refrigerator & high-speed Internet access wired and wireless connections.We also serve daily a delicious hot buffet breakfast every morning. We are 100% non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Oakland Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Oakland