We stayed here so we could catch an early a.m. flight using the stay and park option. The shuttle seemed to have disappeared and there were about 20 people waiting for it. It holds 7 people. We ended up driving to the airport anyway. Sleep quality and shower were terrible. AC louder than a rock concert. We got two rooms and they were on oppposite ends of the hall. Very inconvenient. Definitely would have done better to get up early and park at the airport. Parking is extremely convenient at this airport, so save your sanity and some money and drive to the airport, not to this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is the closest hotel to the Oakland International Airport and centrally located between San Francisco and Silicon Valley.We welcome all guests either for work or play. Less than half a mile from the Oakland International Airport and just 2.5 miles from the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum & Oracle Arena- home to the Oakland Raiders, the Oakland Athletics and the Golden State Warriors, you can really enjoy the home field advantage. All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, wet bar, refrigerator & high-speed Internet access wired and wireless connections.We also serve daily a delicious hot buffet breakfast every morning. We are 100% non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Oakland Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Oakland