I have stayed at Holiday Inn Express Oakland Airport with my wife and 3 years old child during our vacation trip in California. The location is very close to the airport, but we did not notice any noise at all, what was excellent. The surroundings of the hotel are not so beautiful (it seems to be more an industrial area), but the location provides easy access to the whole Bay area. The rooms were spacious and we had a microwave and refrigerator that allowed us to have dinner at the hotel (was important as we had our young daughter along with us and did not want the hassle of dining out every night).The hotel provides free breakfast with very good quality, what we also considered important during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is the closest hotel to the Oakland International Airport and centrally located between San Francisco and Silicon Valley.We welcome all guests either for work or play. Less than half a mile from the Oakland International Airport and just 2.5 miles from the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum & Oracle Arena- home to the Oakland Raiders, the Oakland Athletics and the Golden State Warriors, you can really enjoy the home field advantage. All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, wet bar, refrigerator & high-speed Internet access wired and wireless connections.We also serve daily a delicious hot buffet breakfast every morning. We are 100% non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Oakland Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Oakland