Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Ibiza(Oakland)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsoakland airportfront deskclose to the airportthe shuttle driveran early morning flightrental carmile radiusnext morningbart stationairport hotelfree shuttle servicefree breakfastwill stay there againthe entire stafffirst floorstayed one nightthe hotel is clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I had a great experience staying here. The staff was accommodating and welcoming, the location was perfect, and I got a great deal. The rooms were comfortable and clean. I would definitely go back again and recommend to family & friends!

- Sara S.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed November 5, 2011

The location of this hotel is perfect. The staff were very accommodating and I felt right at home from the point I entered the hotel. Would definitely recommend this to others!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Gsehgal85
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I have never had a greater hotel experience. I always fly out of the Oakland airport and always stay in this hotel. They were kind enough to let me leave my car there for an extended time and the general manager actually gave me a ride to the airport at 5:30 am when I was running late! Upon return to Oakland I realized I had left my iphone charger in Mexico! My love for this hotel only grew when the woman at the front desk supplied me with a new charger at no cost!!

Dr. Toal

• Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank Rtoal22
Reviewed October 25, 2011

This is a typical Holiday Inn Express. My room had a very strong perfume smell to it, which gave me a severe head-ache by the next morning.

Internet, breakfast and common room was typical of Holiday Inn Express, and meet my needs.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank winnydpu
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Myself, my 14 year old and1 year old stayed. The booking, checking in was easy. The room was clean and well stocked with towels, a kitchenette, and plenty of room. The staff brought up the crib for my son right away. The crib was clean and so were the sheet and blanket they provided. The front desk/shuttle was very helpful with picking me up after I returned my rental car and getting us to the airport the next day. The breakfast was good, something for everyone and fresh. Will stay here again on our next trip.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family