“GREAT Hotel, I would stay here again and again”

Quality Inn Oakland
Ranked #29 of 49 Hotels in Oakland
Guerneville
“GREAT Hotel, I would stay here again and again”
Reviewed August 1, 2007

The front desk people make you feel like an honored guest. The breakfast omeletts are great. I wanted a quiet room, so asked for a 3rd floor room. I was not disappointed. I have been in many hotels in my life, and this one was the cleanest. The hotel is in a nice part of town, and it is just a few blocks from the Highway. I would most certainly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay, and a wonderful value for the price. I will be back!
Vincent U
Guerneville,
CA

Stayed August 2007
2 Thank serve2me

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Northern CA.
Reviewed June 12, 2007

We were very pleased with our experience. The room was small, but clean and comfortable, breakfast was good and our car was in fine shape when we returned. The staff seemed to go out of their way to please us. We would not hesitate to stay again if we fly out of Oakland Airport.

• Liked — It was close to the airport and had a good package for keeping the car while we were gone.
  • Disliked — Not the greatest location. Not a destination hotel
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
2 Thank suzloo
Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed June 2, 2007

We needed a hotel close to the airport, on short notice.
Expecting nothing special, we were pleasantly surprised to find a clean, quiet, non-smoking room with microwave & mini fridge. An added treat was finding down alternative comforters, four fluffy pillows per bed, and cotton sheets.
Oakland, being what it is, we were heartened to see security personel in the parking lot.
Shuttle to the airport ran every 30 minutes, starting at 4 AM.

We'd stay there again.

• Liked — proximity to airport
  • Disliked — well, it IS in Oakland.
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
2 Thank RosemarieR
Red Bluff, CA
Reviewed April 9, 2007

We booked a room for 3 nights to attend a business conference in Oakland. The rooms were average; clean, but small and all rooms are exterior facing and accessible from the outside. The first morning there, I went to have a short breakfast and when I returned my room had been burglarized and all of my belongings were stolen; luggage, cash, credit cards, cell phone, PDA..everything. The staff offered absolutely NO assistance and actually argued with me that I had to have left my door unlocked; which is not only impossible with the type of door, but irrelevant. They didn't even offer to call Oaland PD. Needless to say, I left there immediately after filing a police report. The only compensation that they offered was to waive the charge for the one night and they sent me a coupon for two free nights at the same hotel! That was ridiculous! I will NEVER go back there and neither will my business associates.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — lack of security and professionalism
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
3 Thank meadowmaven
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed March 13, 2007

This hotel was average. I had a single queen room which was quite small. The bed and furniture looked old, and they only have exterior rooms. The location near the Oakland airport was a major plus and reason for my stay. Complimentary breakfast was nice and courtesy airport shuttle was a plus.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Room Size
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank daulton15
pebble beach, ca
Reviewed July 26, 2006

we checked into room 219 (in the back of the motel) only to find
numerous prostitutes and apparent pimps in the parking lot and some of the first floor rooms. I felt it was a very very unsafe environment and we moved to another motel after only one half hour in the room.

what a disappointment! do yourself a favor and don't select this motel.

• Disliked — the prostitutes and the pimps in the parking lot and nearby rooms
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled as a couple
6 Thank 1946000
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 17, 2006

My car sustained $900 body damage caused by motel personnel. They agreed to refund money for the room only. I live some distance and don't want to sue. They definitely did not do the right thing and took advantage of the situation. The manager was dishonest with me.

Stayed September 2005