Quality Inn Oakland
$189
$192
$159
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites(Oakland)(Great Value!)
$160
ClarionHotels
  • Restaurant
$127
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Oakland)(Great Value!)
$136
BestWestern.com
$179
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanmake your own wafflesan overnight staypool and hot tubhomeless peoplefree parkingclose to the airportmicrowaveshuttlecerealironhairdryertilefurnishings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I go to the bay area for business and pleasure frequently. Lately I've been staying here. It is very close to the highway (but go don't get the noise) rooms are clean, they are pet friendly (for a fee) and staff have always been courteous, every time I have requested an early check-in they have been able to accomodate.

There is little to do around, and overall the area is not the best, but for a low price hotel, it is a convenient place to spend the night.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Ivan B
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I didn't know what to expect when booking this hotel other than the reviews I found on trip advisor. I was a little worried because of the price... we only paid $59 a night. Wow, was I impressed! The motel is is an industrial part of town... which I knew from the reviews, but what I was not expecting was the high level of quality we received. The housekeeping staff obviously takes pride in their job.The room was spotless, smelled nice and they even go the extra mile in folding your towels each day in a cute little design. Talk about a job well done! The beds were comfortable and you get a fridge and micro in the room. The breakfast was an added bonus and very helpful traveling with children. The staff was accomodating and friendly. Special thanks to Laura who checked us in. She was dealing with a very rude guest at the time we checked in,(I had never seen anyone behave like this man in all my travels) and she did so while keeping her cool and maintaining a high level of class. The one drawback to this location is the parking, they offer a fly and park package so there are cars in the lot that belong to people that can be gone for up to 14 days. Handy for them, because parking is difficult there but it does make parking scarce for others. We didn't have trouble because we got there fairly early each night, but keep that in mind. There is no indoor pool in this hotel (are you listening rude man?) so be aware of that also. To sum up.... not a 5-star hotel but a nice, clean, comfortable , quality place to stay for a unbeilvable low price.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank mabow5
young101, Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2012

Thank you very much for being our guest. Laura is delighted and appreciates your compliments. We look forward to your next visit. Best regards from all of us at Quality Inn, Oakland Airport.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

This Hotel already has rave reviews and no doubt each person who has reviewed is right on. The location is near the Oakland Coliseum and surrounded by blooming azaleas as well as vines and shrubs. Great energy here because of the employees who keep the place up. The ladies were playing with my dog yesterday when she walked away from me. Everyone behind the scenes has a great smile on their face. The lady who ran the breakfast was obviously loving what she was doing...Please remember to tip those people!!! I use to work in a hotel and realize how hard they work or play, but most people won't tip.

I decided to extend my stay here for a few more days so I can paint and enjoy this lovely part of California. My room is sweet and the bed is very comfortable. Plenty of coffee and the towels are sculptured! Everything was clean when I walked in!

Honestly, this hotel's price was no more than the Motel 6 up the street! It was a step up the ladder and makes me feel as if I am "home"....very embracing like it was when my mother was around.,..that kind of feeling.

Thank you Quality Inn!

Room Tip: There is a refrigerator but no microwave in my room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank amanda c
young101, Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2012

Thank you very much for taking time to write your experience. Because of your hospitality back ground reading thru your review gave me goose bumps all over. We are grateful that you made the choice to stay with us! We will continue to make every guest settled-in and make this place a home away from home. Thanks again.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Close to the airport with shuttle service. Rooms clean with nice amenities and good shower. Decor is on the plain side, but for a reasonable price you can adjust to a regular TV and unit air conditioning. A hot breakfast is served and room menus are available for delivery service for lunch/dinner for meals ranging from pizza to good selections of light fare and full entrees. It is located close to the city so sights and restaurants are only a short cab ride away. A good selection for a short stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank ejackman

Thank you very much for your staying with us. All of us at Quality Inn look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

I stayed elsewhere during a recent weekend visit to Napa Valley and San Francisco, but stayed here my last night to fly out of Oakland International Airport the next morning. The room was very clean, nicely stocked with coffee/tea, and contained an ample amount of super clean towels. I slept comfortably and took the complimentary shuttle to the airport (first run starts at 4 a.m.). Given the low rate through Hotles.com, I was worried that the place might be a dump. I was pleasantly surprised and you will be, too.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank FCCLV
young101, Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

Our staff is truly humbled by your experience. We greatly appreciate guest feedback. Majority of our staff has been taking care of our guests for a long time, some of them over a decade! They honor the trust and expectations of each and every guest. We look forward to your next visit! Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write.