1,125 results
All reviewsoakland airportbreakfast buffetfitness centerrental carconvenient locationpark and flyoracle arenaan early flightshuttle servicebart stationsan franciscogameconveniencebaseballhawaiibay
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Nice hotel, vey close to OAK and with great amenities. Nice to be able to get a bite and a drink right after check-in at the bar area. The food was quite good and reasonably priced. Breakfast in the morning was nice also. Comped the continental as a Hilton Gold.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Thank Kamana Kealoha ... S
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

This is the hotel my company has booked us in for the longest when we travel to the Oakland area. I haven’t visited Oakland CA for Work in 2 years. We checked into the hotel 11-17-17 around 11:50pm and were distributed key packets. Inside the key packet we were given a small piece of paper stating that we vet a continental breakfast. When I stayed here 2 years we received a warm breakfast, egg whites, omelets etc... so I asked the young man at the front desk, what happened to the other breakfast? He rolls his eyes at me and says you get a continental breakfast now. I said ok thank you. While watching my coworker walk up to the desk and slide him some money, he gives her a card. I asked her, did you just give him a tip in exchange for free breakfast..... she says I sure did. Not only was it extremely rude of my coworker to do sick a thing and not look out for the rest of us(2others)but it was unprofessional and rude and inappropriate for the front desk clerk to accept a tip and hand out free breakfast cards when this is supposed to be standard for everyone working for my company. On to my bathroom. My room was prepared by Marie Washington. Bed was clean and comfy, the countertops were a bit dusty, refrigerator was clean and cold. I went to turn the shower on and there was hair in it. That is a clear indication the the shower had not been properly cleaned. I had to shower with sandals on because I freaked I would get some type of fungus by standing barefoot. And the tub was clogged so I had to shower quickly so that whatever was in the drain clogging it wouldn’t come up and make contact with my skin. The front desk should be retrained on policy and procedure as far as discrimination and contracts with other companies. I will not come here for Work anymore and I will not recommend this hotel to anyone because they are not equal nor are they fair.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2017

This was the first time we stayed here due to the convenient location to the airport. Unfortunately we won't be back, the price of the room was 160.00; then final bill included the 15.00 charge for the parking. I looked on my estimate and found "optional charges" 15.00 for parking. I would much rather have the entire total listed in the breakdown and not find hidden "optional charges" at the bottom. The room was old in appearance, the carpet was old and had stains, the bathroom was small and the shower didn't have any water pressure. Lastly, the biggest disappointment for the price of the room was there isn't a complementary breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank O1109OLcarlal
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Great location for Oakland and right near the airport. Great shuttle service to the airport and local BART station.

Friendly staff, clean, comfy and modern rooms. Bar and restaurant are decent too.

Def worth considering if your in Oakland.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank nikkis19852016
Reviewed November 7, 2017

The staff was great and very helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make sure everything was okay and that you had everything that you needed. They then followed up with text messages Tomate everything was okay.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends