“Good Service”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“Good Service”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I would just like to say that this is a good hotel to stay in. It is nice and clean and the location is very convenient. The van/shuttle service is a plus. They drive you to nearby attractions and work. One driver in particular (Gwen) is super super nice and very pleasant.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (305)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2012

While driving to the airport with Gwen, I had a very good conversation with her. She is caring and a fun personality to be around. It was raining as well, and she wa a good driver.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Oakland, California
Reviewed January 18, 2012

My wife and I have stayed here three times now and we are very impressed. We stayed in a suite and it was very nice. Lots of room, clean, great view of the water. The bed was comfortable, the flat screen tv was nice, and it was very quiet and peaceful. The maids and management were very nice. Manager Bradley was especially nice and meet all our needs. The continental breakfast was nice too. I had waffles, sausage, juice, milk, and cereal. The eggs needed a little help though. I've stayed in many hotels in Oakland and this is the best place for the price. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Get a room with a water view.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank S H
So Calif
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We have stayed many times at this hotel and have enjoyed the cleanliness, roominess, water views and convenience of our rooms. Over time a good breakfast has evolved into an excellent hot breakfast with several good choices and ample quantities of fresh fruit in a roomy and well-appointed dining area.

Room Tip: The water side is quieter
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bro4
Kihei, Hawaii
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Stayed at the hotel as the place I normally stay was filled. Decided to stay with my daughter and grandson and selected the water view (good decision). The room was comfortable, good breakfast choices, spacious - all that we could want in a room and it will be our place of choice in the future. Doris took me to the airport for my return home, while my daughter and grandson stayed and enjoyed sleeping in and waking to a nice breakfast. They are looking forward to my return when we will also come well prepared to enjoy the pool and hot tub. Convenient to the Lighthouse restaurant - recommended by the staff - where we had a great dinner and will go there again. The staff was wonderful

Room Tip: Ask for water view - nice view and quieter than side facing the freeway.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Good experience with this hotel. Ok rooms, minimal cardio room. Clean. Good continental breakfast value (waffles, sausage along with the regular stuff). Not a huge fan of the location but I was in town for business so did not explore much. Try to get a room in the water side!

• Stayed December 2011
MHochstatter, General Manager at Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 6, 2012
Dear AM
Thank you choosing to stay with us during your visit. Too bad you didn't have more time to see the sights in Oakland or visit some of our great restaurants. Our staff knows all the good ones and our shuttles can take you anytime that you would like. Next time you're in town for business add an extra night, you'll find we're close to a number of Oakland's treasures.
Oakland, California
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I live in Oakland, but wanted to find an affordable hotel for when my mom was visiting so she and I could each have a comfy bed for her stay. She's unfortunately a smoker so I also wanted a place where she could go out and smoke and we not have to be tortured with the smell of a smoking room. When I called Executive Inn and Suites, the nice gentleman gave us a room on the lower level for a better price than the deal online that offered only rod side rooms. We were right on the water!! She loved it. After the first night of the FREE nice wines and snacks, I was introduced to the front desk manager, Bradley. He was incredibly nice and accommodating. After a night or two I decided to extend our stay as my mom was really enjoying staying there. I saw Bradley and inquired about availability. Not only did he UPGRADE us to a suite with two kings and a nice balcony view, but he gave it to us for the same discounted rate as our smaller hotel room!! AND we didn't have to check out until 2pm. Also, he went out of his way to make sure we could watch the OU/OSU game (we're Okies) in the bar area. The bartender was a pretty funny guy and made sure we were cared for. Bradley and his staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay was enjoyable. I look forward to staying here again...and man...I miss the free wine and cheese!

Room Tip: If you stay here, definitely go for a suite on the water...the little extra $ is well worth it.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Dear Jullian,
Thank you for your nice review and we're very glad that your mother enjoyed her visit. We hope that she returns soon.
Just to reconfirm with all the readers, we are a 100% non-smoking hotel. However, because we are down by the water's edge and surrounded with park-like landscaping, your mother was able to leave her room and walk down to the path by the water and enjoy her smoking there.
Again, thank you and we look forward to being Mom's home away from hotel again very soon.