Good value here. Close to Oakland Ferry landing to get to SF. Ask for Garden room, much quieter, not on the street or central courtyard. Very friendly and courteous staff. They offer free parking on site. AAA discount, spacious and clean rooms. Have stayed here many times and will continue to go there. Shops at Jack London are within walking distance and good restaurants. Beer Revolution is across the street. If you appreciate good craft beers, definitely a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Z Hotel, located in the heart of Jack London Square puts this boutique hotel in sync with the new Oakland vibe... "One of the coolest cities in America." The hotel offers first-class hospitality and an array of amenities. First on the list of amenities is Oakland's extraordinary climate... ranked #1 in America. With relatively cool summers, warm winters and little rain, you can get out almost anytime of any day. Second, on the list, is the walk ability of the neighborhood. And walk around you should... there are dozens of things to see and do. The Z's unique location puts you within walking distance of: The waterfront, marina, open spaces , bike trails, sailing, paddle boarding, canoeing, kayaking and rowing. 50+ restaurants, coffee houses, bars, beer gardens and urban wineries. Convention Center, Business District, Historic Old Oakland, City Center, Chinatown. Nightlife, live music, theater, movies, galleries and more. Free Broadway Bus Shuttle, San Francisco Ferry, BART, Amtrak Train and the A C Transit The Z... easy to remember, hard to forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Z Hotel Jack London Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Jack London Square Hotel Oakland
- Hotel At Jack London Square