“Old World, traditional Italian”
Review of Francesco's - CLOSED

Francesco's
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Santa Rosa, California
“Old World, traditional Italian”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We first ate here several years ago...we came back!
Great service from a woman veteran of 40 years in this restaurant. All of our needs met, and attention to detail! Our dinners were a shared Caesar, pasta of chicken, mushrooms, red bells, and my husband had veal scaloppine. Enjoyed our meals, and when having another overnight at the Oakland Airport will come again

Visited March 2014

Sterling, Virginia
“Tasty meal”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had the linguine with mussels and it was very good. If you do not like garlic, I warn you to avoid this. It is a light meal with lots of mussels and very flavorful. The service was fair. Another server was much more friendly to me than my own, however. It was my second time at the restaurant, first with a group, this time on my own. The food came out quickly and was hot and fresh. The prices are also fair. It is a very popular restaurant and has been in business for over 45 years so they must be doing something right.

Visited March 2014
“It is what it is!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Use to come here "back in the day." Hasn't changed a bit. Good burger, classic diner salad with garbanzo and kidney beans, blue cheese dressing. Comfort food. Big omelets and big booths! Not for the fussy foodies but for people who enjoy a good old fashion Italian food, old school atmosphere and convenient parking!

• Visited March 2014
Geyserville, California
“Nice meal before Warrior's Game”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My dad took me here when I was about 12 years old prior to a warriors/spurs game in 1992 and also a little more recently in 2013, again, prior to a warriors game. What a trip how this place looks nearly identical to my memory of it 21 years ago. It has that old school Italian restaurant vibe. French bread and butter brought to you before your meal, minestrone soup, all types of pasta, pizza, veal, and so on. My father had the veal in fact and I had chicken with fettuccine. Food was descent enough. Not mind blowing, but pretty good. The service was really good. In fact we didn't have a reservation and when we walked in it was surprisingly busy. They put us In a booth right away. The waiter asked if we were headed to the game and since we were he had us in and out in no time. It was fun. Convenient and great service. I would try it again if I was visiting Oracle or O.co and the Airport. Real close to all those locations.

• Visited December 2013
Atlanta
“Old & Original Bay Area Italian”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Watching the cooks behind the dining counter was a true delight.It was like mama was in the kitchen.You could smell the aroma of garlic and tomatoes sauce. Wonderful linguine with white clam sauce.Big portion of chicken parmesan. Excellent service.The sourdough bread tasted like real sourdough.Try the spumoni for desert. If you are near the Oakland Airport you can't go wrong at the restaurant.

• Visited January 2014