“fun location.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I always enjoy coming here: for drinks and/or food.
But...
-it's really loud.
-oyster a la diablo had a fabulous sauce, but the oysters were too teeny to taste.
-cocktails are always superb
-service is slo but attentive. which is fine. nice to linger and do some people watching.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

This place has good food, but it is extremely loud! At times, it's gotten so loud that it's been unbearable for me. Don't go here if your have sensitive hearing!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

If there is a townie spot in Uptown Oakland, this is it! Consistent. Not the best food but not the worst either! Price on food is about 20% too high. Beer and mixed drinks are priced right.

Reviewed June 19, 2011

lukas tap lounge discriminates against blind people! They are very insensitive and couldn't give a rats behind that they are! On Friday , 6/10/11, my father and I went in about noon during lunchtime, as soon as I walked in I said to the host that I am visually impaired and asked what was on the menu. He stated for me to alllow him to seat us first then he would assist me. Long story made short, the waitress came over, after a few menu explanations it became apparent she wasn't willing to read the menu to me,i asked for then went and got the manger. He seemed very disinterested in my concern and stated the server didn't have time to read the menu to me, next time call in advance. I was horrified & MORTIFIED!!!I refused to spend my money there, got up and walked out!! I subsequently found out I received this abominable treatment from the owner RICK MITCHELL!!!

2  Thank MissBeaH
Reviewed November 14, 2010

My local bar when at work! Serves Old Speckled Hen and other decent beers on tap. Food is hearty fare - soups, burgers and salads which are reasonably priced. Menu is getting a bit tired now though in the 18 months I have used the place. Staff are friendly and it's always bustling.