“Great Burger!”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #49 of 1,329 Restaurants in Oakland
Reviewed January 9, 2014

However with all those people behind the counter they did not offer ketchup and they took way too long to notice me when I asked for it.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

great place to eat! Close to motels, starbucks and walmart! I could walk or ride the bus... Great place to eat if going to a ball game

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I've visited many in my travels. What I like best is the consistency. This is no exception. The hamburger was awesome and the staff are super polite.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

My son and I look forward to getting our "Burger Fix" anytime we fly to the west coast. In- n-Out has a very limited menu, so they do things right each and every time. Burgers and ingredients are the freshest I have eaten, the only way to get fresher ones are to make them yourself at home . Fresh not frozen beef, hand sliced veggies and hand cut french fries. We especially love the "animal style fries" ( cheese,grilled onions and dressing) but you have to ask for them this way as they are not shown on the menu. We only wish they would come to the East coast (hint hint) as their are alot of In-n-Out fans here.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The restaurant was very busy, but we did not wait long for our order. Other customers were very friendly; offered us their table & a seat till our order was ready.

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!