“Old Reliable”

Scott's Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Scott's Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,304 Restaurants in Oakland
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Embarcadero
Transit: Bart located 10 blocks from restaurant (11th Street Bart).
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I lived in Oakland and have dined there for years and never once have I been disappointed. I love the view and Henrique, our server, was fantastic. After being away from Oakland for awhile, I wanted to go there. Things were just as good as always. Delicious seafood and generous portions for the price. A great selection of seafood.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The restaurant is a bit pricey, but the food was excellent. Scott's is a nice place to go for a special occasion.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've been dining here for years and it never fails my expectations. The seafood is always fresh, the views are especially nice around sunset.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I am becoming more and more in love with this place. My mother is a big fan of sea food.
It is quite convenient as far as staff very friendly and accomodating for frail customers with w/c.
I am extremely satisfied with the fresh selection of wide variety of sea food.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had a fabulous time at Scott's. Our window table gave us a great view of the boat docks and the Oakland Estuary with the san Francisco skyline in the background. The service was very good and our meals were delicious. My pork chop was huge!!!