“Pleasant restaurant and meal!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Scott's Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,180 Restaurants in Oakland
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Embarcadero
Transit: Bart located 10 blocks from restaurant (11th Street Bart).
Berkeley, California
“Pleasant restaurant and meal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I had my weekly date night with my spouse. He wanted to visit Scott's Restaurant. We haven't eaten there in quite awhile. The restaurant appears to have been updated; the room and menu. Our servers (1 trainee) were very helpful in making suggestions to meet our dietary needs. The food was delicious. I will certainly return and recommend. It's a little pricey but worth it!

• Visited February 2013

Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
“Nice place away from San Fran”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Good ambience, decent seafood. Go when the sun is setting over the bay. I had the seafood stew which was delicious with shell fish, shrimp, white fish, salmon and vegys in a lemon butter broth.

Visited March 2013
“Nice views and great atmosphere, but average food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Me and my wife both really enjoyed the great views of the bay from our table. The addition of a live jazz ensemble really makes for great atmosphere and I highly recommend this location for drinks and apps. They have a staggering wine list, a limited selection of beers on tap and a full compliment of liquor for most any cocktail you might want. I did not feel the food was the best value. I had the seafood pasta and it was fine but I honestly have had better in my landlocked, home state, for a much better price. For dessert we shared the chocolate cake and while good, it just wasn't worth the price.

• 2 of 5 stars
New York City, New York
“Excellent seafood, great setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had an excellent dinner at Scotts. Aside from the great setting in Jack London Square, the food and the service were very good. There were four people on our party (I had the swordfish) and none of us were disappointed. I'm back in Oakland on business in two weeks and will go to Scotts again.

Los Gatos, CA
“Very disappointed in the Sunday Brunch”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have eaten at Scotts in Palo Alto and San Jose, but this was the first time in Oakland at Jack London Square. The brunch was poor. The scrambled eggs were so under cooked and were just a mess of slime. On the other hand the Eggs Benedict were dry and tasteless. Some were supposed to be with crab cakes, but never tasted any crab. I had a crab claw, but could not eat it because it had not been cracked. The roast beef, sausage, and bacon were ok.

• 1 of 5 stars