“Nice view, good service, good location”

Scott's Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Scott's Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,308 Restaurants in Oakland
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Embarcadero
Transit: Bart located 10 blocks from restaurant (11th Street Bart).
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The service, food, location are all good. Actually, the service was very good and we lost a piece of paper that important (left at the table). Went back to the restaurant an hour later when we realized we left the paper and although I was embarrassed to ask, and offered to even help, a busman went through the garbage and helped find it and we did. This was a rare and great service experience all others there were supportive. Thank you.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I ate here at least 6 times in a week, the food was so good. Dungeness crab season brings out the best in Scotts and the dishes were fun and very tasty. Try their lobster thermidor and you will be pleased.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Don't expect big surprise in your plates.
Neither bad nor good surprises... Menu is very classic for this kind of seafood restaurant, and dishes are properly prepared. Nothing really awesome, but solid and convenient. And prices are very acceptable.
Wine list is quite short, but contains nice picks and here again, prices are reasonable (we had a bottle of classic KJ Chardonnay for 40$).

Good option if you look for a nice and cosy restaurant, with a nice view, and solid seafood, this is your choice in Oakland !

Reviewed December 11, 2012

There may be better restaurants in SF, but Scott's is our local go-to place for a nice dinner out, or in this case an Anniversary. Ambiance at the bar is relaxed and refined, with ever helpful bartenders, honest cocktails, and an SF Bay view to die for. Service inside, or on the patio, is served expertly and efficiently. The food is good, I stay with the seafood, and the wine list is not outlandish. At our last two visits (Birthday/Anniversary) we were surprised with a comp dessert.
What a deal! We always feel special when we dine here and will return.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

My wife had a wonderful lobster bisque with crab and cheese that was rich and tasty. I had a filet seeing as I can't stand shell fish that was cooked perfectly, but wasn't the best cut of meat I have ever had. The service was good but for that kind of money I expect some more attention. My dad and his wifes meals were also good, but jack london square has to be visited if your in the area and you got to eat!!