“Welcoming and DELICIOUS”

Ranked #67 of 1,277 Restaurants in Oakland
Oakland, California
“Welcoming and DELICIOUS”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I've been wanting to try Encuentro for a few weeks now and I decided to go on my own Sat night.
The host was welcoming and gave me my options for sitting at the bar or having take out.
I had a delicious Prosecco while waiting for my absolutely wonderfule choices.
I tried a starter ,a salad , and the portabello sandwich... OMG deicious I can't wait to go back. I hope it opens for lunch soon!

• Visited April 2013
12 Thank sansa31

oakland ca
“Consistent, delicious and Vegetarian!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We eat here about 1-2 times a month. I'm always pleasantly surprised by options. It is pretty easy to get a fantastic vegan and gluten free meal with dessert. We loved the portobello burger, the lemon aid pie, the soccas (flat breads), the lentil dip/ appetizer and the drink selection. There is something for everyone here.

• Visited February 2013
10 Thank GladysErna
Mountain view, California, USA
“Good to be a vegetarian”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Perfect place to have a vegetarian meal with ingredients like kale, arugula, macademia nuts, figs, cheak peas, and avocado. It pleased my senses having stuffed dates with Redwood Hill Farms goat cheese or macadamia nut pate with walnut "honey". Tasty!

• Visited March 2013