“Authentic Peruvian”

Got a photo?
Add it.
LA Furia Chalaca
Reserve with OpenTable
LA Furia Chalaca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #663 of 1,286 Restaurants in Oakland
Cuisines: South American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I found this place after I returned from a trip to Peru in 2010. I love the llomo saltado and cebiche. Of course, I pair it with a pisco sour. So yummy.

There are newer reviews for LA Furia Chalaca

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Small but very pleasant....Food exquisite...Nice environment to celebrate birthdays and family reunion

1  Thank maripposa
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Fresh, unique food. Warm, comfortable atmosphere. Great, attentive staff. Not much better!

1  Thank Kathy0624
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is a Peruvian restaurant. We've been there several times and the quality is not consistent. Certain dishes like the Arroz con Pollo could be really good and sometimes lack of flavor

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I love Peruvian food. I was missing all of my favorite dishes so I decided to check this place out.

I was hankering for some ahi de gallina... and they did not have it. That about ruined my night. I settled for some ceviche and lomo saltado, which was expensive and mediocre tasting.

I won't be coming back here :-/