“Roast chicken/ gluten free pizza”
Review of Rustica

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rustica
Ranked #484 of 1,285 Restaurants in Oakland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed February 3, 2011

I love the take out Mary's free range roast chickens. They are available after 4 each day. They have 3 flavors, I think the Greek is best, Tuscan a close 2nd.
Rustica also makes a wide range of gluten free pizzas, but they are a bit expensive and gf pizza at mariposa bakery is better.

There are newer reviews for Rustica

Reviewed October 25, 2010

We have eaten at Rustica a number of times. The pizza is fine. Not my favorite but acceptable. My husband has either pasta or a meat entree. Also fine, not great. I love the atmosphere. Small, great murals, intimate and cozy. The big disappointment is the staff. We ordered a bottle of wine that was brought to the table already open. The waitress didn't seem to know why it was a problem. Plates of food are put on the table without comment. Nobody comes back to see if things are ok. We waited forever for the check. Staff gossips behind the counter right next to our table. I'm not in a rush to go back.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed June 19, 2008

Excellent pizza, Excellent rotisserie chickens, haven't had the sides, price within reason for quality, definitely repeat customer

Oakland, California
Reviewed June 12, 2008

Great rotisserie chicken...and okay pizza.

California