“Very good food, nice atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pagarung Thai Cuisine
Ranked #538 of 1,308 Restaurants in Oakland
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 25, 2009

We've eaten here many times, and enjoy the ambience as well as the food. It's a bit more upscale than many Thai restaurants, and the waitresses are dressed in beautiful silk dresses. The food is consitently very good, but service can be a bit sloiw at times. However, it's a nice, relaxing place to be, so we don't mind the wait. Parking can be difficult at times, more so at dinner than lunch.

1  Thank kurseni

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Oakland, California
Reviewed December 15, 2008

Try the Crispy Mushrooms dish. To die for!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 29, 2008

I been there 3 times. The first tim Ie I thought it was just alright. The second time I went with a friend that I met in Hungary last fall. I let her do the ordering and it was fantastic!!!! Was there for my birthday last week and we ordered the 2 dishes from my 2nd visit plus another one this friend recommended. The 3 of us were smacking our lips all through the meal. The waitress was a bit slow but we were cool. In case you want to know what I think is great, it's: Eggplant with Prawns; BBQ Pork and Basil Mushroom's.

1  Thank Mernaday