“Long line? Worth the wait.”

Fentons Creamery and Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 23 Dessert in Oakland
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Placentia, CA
“Long line? Worth the wait.”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

You know if it is a local place and the lines are long, that it is worth the wait. Wonderful flavors, delicious ice cream. Servers are funny and friendly. They also have a restaurant.

• Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Dublin, California
“Just some yummy ice cream”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stopped in to grab a ice cream cone. The service was fast and friendly and the ice cream was perfect.

Long Beach, California
“Childhood memories”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I grew up in the East Bay going to Fenton's for special occasions. My brother , sister & I loved it in the 50's / 60's and we love it to this day!
Wonderful fresh ice cream & lots of it. The sundaes are super creative & not too expensive! The sandwiches are yummy too!
I say GO! GO now!

• Visited September 2013
Oakland, California
“Yummy!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Prepare for a line in the summertime, weekends. Excellent crab sandwiches! Delicious sundaes! This has been one of my childhood memories and now, I bring my children here. Fenton's has been there for me my whole life. Whether it's my pregnancy, happy times, sad times. Thank you Fenton's for always being there! There's always comfort in my tummy when I leave your establishment!

• Visited April 2014
Oakland, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Feast of Frozen Delights”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great place to enjoy incredibly delicious ice cream concoctions. Portions are so enormous that sharing is recommended. Was able to participate in celebrating their 120th anniversary. Here's to 120 more years.

• Visited July 2014