“friendly neighborhood place”

Cuisines: Thai
Pinole, California
“friendly neighborhood place”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Staff are friendly and food is always good. The service can be a little slow when they are busy but always worth the wait.

Visited July 2013

Berkeley, California
“Good spices and the best pumpkin curry ever!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Went there for my birthday with my kids and had the best pumpkin tofu curry! It was spicy and flavorful and the vegetables were fresh and cooked just right. It is under new management and I had to try it, as I know the new owners and I was quite impressed. I have eaten a lot of Thai food since moving to California and I will definitely be back!

• Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“It was good”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

The prices are what you would expect in any city for Thai food. The red curry was thick and not too much coconut milk. Egg rolls were nice, and the soup was amazing. The cook wasn't paying attention to some other items: stuffed wings burnt on one side; and garlic rice had some over cooked grains. My daughter hit her head on the hard, wooden bench when leaning back. It made things awkward until the appetizers were served.

Oakland, California
“Best Thai Food and Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have eaten at many Thai restaurants and I like this one better than all the others outside of Thailand (which I have never been to). The food is always good, the service is excellent and the decor and music very pleasant. I highly recommend it.

• Visited January 2012
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Excellent food”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We winter in Oakland and live around the corner. We eat there frequently and have ALWAYS been very pleased with the food. I absolutely love their pumpkin curry.

• Visited December 2011