The location is good, well connected by public transport. 4.20$ one way, you can reach downtown SFO. Target is just across the street and so is Panera bread. To have a car is advisable for your to roam around the area and get to some good food joint. The place is also quiet and safe. Issue is the cleanliness of the room. When i checked in, they gave me a room that was not even made up. The staff was quick to change my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Emeryville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Oakland-Emeryville Hotel Oakland
- Extended Stay America Oakland
- Extended Stay Oakland
- Oakland Extended Stay