Stayed here Jan 2013 till end of April 2013, owing to working in the Bay area. Good value for money, clean room, tv, kitchenette etc. Hotel has recently been refurbished. Target across the street, supermarket nearby,. Good public transport, free Emery go round shuttle 5 mins walk away. Housekeeping once a week, but no problem changing towels anytime. Staff very helpful, go out of their way to help.Poor choice of TV channels but thats the same in all ESA hotels. Free wi-fi for whole stay.Free coffee and mini breakfast in the mornings.
Very close also to all the shops, cinemas and restaurants at the Bay street area.
Area not very safe, so be careful especially after dark, especially the closer you get to the Bart station at McArthur.
Stayed here before in 2010, would stay here again if work requires it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Emeryville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Oakland-Emeryville Hotel Oakland
- Extended Stay America Oakland
- Extended Stay Oakland
- Oakland Extended Stay