Quite a fair amount of negative reviews for this hotel, not sure exactly why.
I stayed here for almost a month, while moving back to the Bay Area, and thought it was a great place to stay. Fast internet, friendly front desk, a nice little kitchen, and the list goes on. After a hard days work, this was a great place to return to at night.
Target right across the street. Trader Joes and Bevmo a 5 minute drive away. Starbucks, Little Ceasars, Subway, etc. all within 5 minutes too.
The biggest complaint I have is the breakfast. The coffee wasn't great at all, and just generic packaged muffins, granola bars, and some fruit. Got old pretty quickly.
For someone that needs to stay for an extended period, this is a great option. If you just need a night or two, you might be better off staying somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Emeryville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Oakland-Emeryville Hotel Oakland
- Extended Stay America Oakland
- Extended Stay Oakland
- Oakland Extended Stay