Forced to stay here,by my company.Would not send a friend to stay here,maybe my boss though.Have stayed in these before,but never had this issue.I mark my bedding,just to make sure that they get changed !!! Well after being here over 30 days,they made the bed (once a week)took my tip,but used the sheets with the mark.The nerve of this lady,to take the tip :( Im pretty sure,she wont get another one from me.
The guy's at the front desk are FIRST CLASS,but they dont have the hard task of making the beds up,with CLEAN sheets,but the maids dont eather.
If i ran this place,there would be 1 job opening Monday,for house keeping.
Still got another 30 days here,so wish me luck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Emeryville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Oakland-Emeryville Hotel Oakland
- Extended Stay America Oakland
- Extended Stay Oakland
- Oakland Extended Stay