“The best”

Scream Sorbet
Oakland, California
“The best”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Fantastic sorbet. Try any flavor. Also great nut butters.

• Visited June 2012

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Dairy free delights!”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I usually abhor anything that isn't triple fat dairy but a friend of my in Oakland swore I would fall in love with this gem. I did. All the ice creams are made with nut butters which are as delicious as my traditional high fat dairy ice cream. The flavors change but I tried the pink peppercorn almond and the chocolate hazelnut and both were outstanding. Next time I am getting the pink peppercorn in a chocolate wafer ice cream sandwich.

• Visited May 2012
Princeton, NJ
“Amazing flavors and textures”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stumbled upon Scream while out to dinner recently. What a place! Technically the stuff is sorbet, but through an unusual process nuts are substituted in for the fat of ice cream, and the result is a rich creamy goodness that is unbeatable. More importantly, the flavors are really pure and outrageously tasty and interesting. The winner, for us, was saffron almond sorbet. We loved it so much that after a cup, we sprang for a pint (at $10!! that's some dessert) to take home.

• Visited August 2011