Courtyard Oakland Airport
$194
$149
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

$134
ClarionHotels
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Oakland)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$189
$159
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$255
$119
Waterfront Hotel
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$172
$133
$210
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$124
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$268
$159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

All reviewsoakland airportfront deskmarriott propertyblack bear dinernext morningbart stationnice lobbycheck in was quickminute driveparking lotdecent sizerental carthe entire hotelroom was spaciousovernight stayfirst floorthe free shuttle service
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in July 2013 to be close to the airport for an early morning departure. The hotel as mentioned in other reviews is surrounded by a fence and security was good considering the neighborhood. Other amenities of the hotel including the snack bar and breakfast service were adequate. However there was a major problem with the glassware provided in the room, see attached picture. I did not pay attention closely enough after unwrapping it and poured a drink into it for my wife. Fortunately, she noticed the huge greasy fingerprints on the inside of the glass before taking a drink. It was disgusting I brought it to the attention of the manager and he offered a free coke as an apology. That was ludicrous wont be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Bill D, General Manager at Courtyard Oakland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere appoligies about the unacceptable service you recieved while you were staying with us. This kind of service is not acceptable. Please email me your contact information I would like to make this situation right.

Billdalleske@Remingtonhotels.com

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I travel often for business and am rarely disappointed with any Marriott property. This one was the typical Courtyard room with a very nice mattress. Always exceptional and professional staff. No problems at all to speak of except one thing that was not in the control of the hotel...there is some kind of business behind the hotel that apparently has guard dogs that barked all night. Not continuously, just frequently. I would have given this a 5 if not for the dogs and I know it's not their fault. Ask for a room that is not in the back and you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Debra B
Bill D, General Manager at Courtyard Oakland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our staff. My appoligies about the barking dog behind our property. I will personally walk over and discuss this situation with the property owner.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I didn't get to the hotel until 11 PM and left at 8 AM. I was basically there to sleep due to a change in travel plans. I was really disappointed that they had a $8 parking fee and was honestly surprised. This isn't downtown San Francisco where parking spaces are limited and in high demand. This is the Oakland Airport area. The parking lot was not even 1/3 full when I arrived late at night. There was not a high demand for parking and there were a lot of open parking spaces. There is no need to charge for parking.

I totally thought it was just another way to gouge someone that is already paying $150 and was completely annoyed by it to the point where I wouldn't stay here again. I'm already paying $150 and you nickel and dime me for $8 to park a car when there are ample spaces?

Also, my room had two socks left on the floor and multiple hairs in the bathtub. I know it's hard to get a room spotless clean and would have not mentioned this if it was just one thing about cleanliness but there were two cleanliness issues.

Average hotel. If you get a good rate and just sleeping here then go for it. If you don't get a good rate I'd search elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Bill D, General Manager at Courtyard Oakland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear about your displeasure with our parking and housekeeping situations. We take your feedback seriously. I would like the opportunity to discuss your experience with you further. My contact information is below.

Bill Dalleske
Billdalleske@remingtonhotels.com

Reviewed October 24, 2013

If you have to be in this area, this hotel is a safe, clean and modern place to stay. The airport and Oracle Arena are both within five minutes drive. The hotel certainly understands that guests who do not know the area want to feel secure: the hotel is surrounded by a gate, there is ID necessary to get into the parking lot, ID necessary if coming into the hotel late, security cameras, and an attentive front desk staff. The staff was generous with offering shuttle services to the airport, arena and other locations that, although within walking distance, are not ideal walks for guests unfamiliar with the area. The rooms and hotel were a typical Courtyard by Marriott: clean, well-maintained and with fresh linens. There should be more laundry machines for the number of guests staying at the hotel, but it was still nice not to have to find a laundromat in this area. The elevator is slow, so consider staying on the first floor (but see tip below). There was no microwave in the room.

Room Tip: Consider asking for a room on the second floor if you are traveling alone, since the hotel rooms on the first floor have large windows. Try the strawberry water in the lobby. If you are unfamiliar with it, do not walk around the area alone. Make sure you ASK for a mini-fridge, as they are not in every room.
1  Thank LynnJD

LynnJD,

Thank you for your review and the kind words about our Hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was so wonderful and refreshing to stay at this Hotel. The costumer service was by far EXCELLENT in every way. Location to food outlet and walking distance to the shopping Hubs.
Parking was secured and somewhat pricey, still that didnt stop me from enjoying my stay at all.