“Just like home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of A Bed and Breakfast On Fairmount

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oakland
A Bed and Breakfast On Fairmount
You added A Bed and Breakfast On Fairmount to your Saves list
Ranked #1 of 8 Oakland B&B and Inns
Summit, New Jersey
“Just like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

We wanted to stay at a hotel near our son in Oakland CA. The closet hotels were not very nice and the big name hotels were in Emeryville. We decided to try a B &B. We were pleasantly surprised. We stayed in a sweet little mansion a short walk from our son's home. The owners are very friendly and shared the main level and back garden of the house with their guests. Nancy makes a wonderful breakfast in their sunny kitchen overlooking the garden. We intend to stay there every time that we visit Oakland.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank Amy L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

My 6 year old daughter and I stayed with Nancy and Jason for two nights and were delighted by everything from top to bottom. The room was lovely and comfortable as well as quiet. The garden was delightful and the chickens therein provided fresh eggs for a terrific French toast breakfast lovingly made by Nancy. We even had fresh fruit from the trees in the back yard. I intend to stay here again and again when I come to Oakland to visit my family.

Room Tip: All the rooms look terrific. We stayed in the peach room which is great for either a pair of kids o...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank szqchan
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

We always stay at this wonderful B & B on Fairmount when we travel to the Bay Area. We especially love the Queen Room. The picture windows, lovely views, the fireplace, the bed and decor all make for an exceptional stay. The breakfasts are varied, wholesome and delicious. The garden is amazing: a perfect place to BE. The hosts are delightfully engaging and become fast friends! I recommend this B & B highly for you and your family.

Room Tip: Rooms with twins, double and Queen. All quiet.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank foormana
Santa Fe, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

This is a treasure! It's a quiet and welcoming place to return to after a day in San Francisco or a long hike in the hills. I appreciated the hosts' attentions, tailored to fit my needs, whether for a chat over a cup of coffee or a chance to enjoy their wonderful garden. The large house has been lovingly restored. My bedroom was furnished with an eye to pure comfort, so that I felt like a guest of the family. I will certainly return here the next chance I get..

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank bambamSantaFe_NM
Tustin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

My adult daughter and I had a wonderfully, relaxing stay at a B & B on Fairmount. We were in a perfect room with two twin beds and an amazing tub! The hospitality extended by Nancy and Jason was second to none. I had some work times during the visit and the living room with a warm, wood fire was a relaxing compliment to a somewhat rainy day. The lemon souffle pancakes and oatmeal breakfasts were amazing! I would recommend to anyone wishing to be in a remarkable location with outstanding hospitality.

Stayed March 2011
2 Thank DRJANJAN
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakland
Inn at Temescal
Bay Breeze Inn Oakland
#13 of 49 in Oakland
3.5 of 5 stars 309 reviews
Claremont Club & Spa, A Fairmont Hotel

Been to A Bed and Breakfast On Fairmount? Share your experiences!