“Fun, Fun, Fun”
Review of Oracle Arena

Oracle Arena
Ranked #3 of 127 things to do in Oakland
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This was surprise birthday gift for my wife. She had never been to an NBA game and couldn't wait to see her Warriors. Coming from Montana, we weren't sure how comfortable we would be getting from SF to Oakland, but it couldn't have been easier. BART drops you off right at the game and you just follow the crowds. Once inside, the enthusiasm of the crowd is infectious. Even from the 2nd level, the view is fantastic and the crowds are rocking. The Warriors didn't play their best game and lost in the last few minutes, but it was so much fun that I think I was the only one in my family that was bummed out. Even though tickets are expensive, it was well worth the price. There is nothing like Oracle Arena.

2  Thank mtdad
There are newer reviews for Oracle Arena

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Spent a night away from the kids to watch a Warrior game. Had an amazing time. This was our first visit to the Arena and a basketball game also. Here's a tip, arrive early and try to avoid parking here. We took Bart and it was a smart move. The parking lot was gridlocked! Bart is cheap, fast and literally a 4 min walk to the arena. The first floor of the arena had a wider array of food and drink options. We were seated on the 2nd floor but still had quite a few stands to choose from. Be prepared to spend $10 to $13 per beer! All in all it was a great time at a beautiful and clean arena. Go warriors!!

1  Thank GarciaFamilyMayor
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wife and I attended the Oracle arena to watch the Warriors and thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Our seats provided an excellent view of the action whilst the staff in the arena were extremely friendly and helpful.

One thing to be aware of is that bags (handbags excepted) are not allowed in the arena so only bring if totally necessary.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Many great experiences here at Oracle. My father took me here several times for Warriors games in the late 80s and early 90s. Been to a few concerts here (Summer Jam, Hammer, lol) that were just OK but I love coming down and watching Warrior games. It surprisingly hasn't changed much since my dad took me here years ago! I'd love to see a championship game here someday! Go Dubs! I do feel like the warriors could use a new home, but Oracle provides a great place for the Warriors for now!

1  Thank MikeandMeliss
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Great stadium to watch the basket ball we had seats at the back and top but could see and hear everything perfectly . warriors destroyed the lakers great job by Anthony bogart . Was our first basket ball game and we would go again

Been to Oracle Arena? Share your experiences!