“Average Buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: telephone 510-839-1688
Description: telephone 510-839-1688
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Ate at this restaurant many times and their dumplings are very good. They have quite a few Dim Sum selections which are alright. Their sushi varieties were kind of very limited. I went there in the evening for the hot pot buffet and it was very disappointed because there wasn't much vegetables which you can select from and this applies to the meat too. Don't waste your money for the hot pot dinner. Service was average, some of the servers can improve their services. In the evening they do serve a good variety of seafood, I would say that is the best part of the buffet.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you're looking for an easy place to go with a big group for lunch that is cheep, this Fortuna is it. The sushi never looks great, but overall its not a bad workday lunch spot.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Food was dry dry dry. Seafood was sub par. I have never been to a buffet where i walked out and felt like everything i ate sucked! I honestly dont know how they stay in biz(that bad)
Ok, i was moving all day, packing, unloading and had an appitite to eat anything. We stopped here in crack central to have a quick bite, bad idea. The only thing good was the iceberg lettuce salad bar(only thing fresh I should say.
The most basic chinese dishes were dry, overcooked, and the desert was all cookies. I diddnt get it.
DONT WAST YOUR $. Around the corner are many chinese joints at half the price.
What a bummer.

1  Thank Adrian S
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The princess chicken is an excellent deal; less than 10.00 you get MORE than enough for two people. Me personally I let the rice go.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I have dined here at both lunch and dinner and it has an amazing variety. Panda really sums it up in his review but I would add that the food is always fresh and regularly replenished. I particulary enjoyed the frogs legs, the oysters, the crabs legs, the sushi and the chilli prawns but this was the "tip of the iceberg". There is also a good selection of deserts and unlimited sodas
You get 2 hours from entry to eat as much as you like and it is an even better deal for Seniors !
I wondered if I might be told I'd had enough and it was time to leave, but that was not the case.
Highly recommended