“Not a place for vegie people”
Review of Adesso

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Adesso
Ranked #651 of 1,302 Restaurants in Oakland
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I like meat, love it, but also like a balanced meal. The reason to come here is to eat deli meats, which are good, but rest of menu just doesn't inspire.

1  Thank bigsteve666

Reviewed August 23, 2011

The rest of menu is also very good....small plates to be shared with friends over wine and good conversation. Place has a great neighborhood vibe with few pretensions.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

The salumi and related meat products are top notch. Beautifully crafted, delicious and numerous choices. It's a great place to go to have a drink or two and snack on way above average bar food. For me personally, it isn't a place to "eat dinner" very often. As much as I love it, I just can't eat salami for dinner that often. But, some of their salads are good and you could probably cobble together a meal that isn't too horribly fat intensive if you tried. Of course, every time I go, I want the duck liver mousse which is to die for and I might just do that if I eat too much of it...

Reviewed May 24, 2011

Adesso is now doing weekend lunch! They have a limited lunch menu for now but their butcher cut sandwiches are amazing. We asked for some chips and since they didn't have any, our server gave us some olives and cheese instead. Now that's what I call service! I hope they expand their weekend lunch menu some more... But for now, I'm even happy they are open for lunch!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Carlos, California
Reviewed July 7, 2009

Awesome choices for salumi! It's the heaven for salumi lovers.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook