Open today: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Brewery in East Oakland!

Reviewed April 17, 2017
Heliana_Mano
Mumbai, India

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Oakland
from $1,200.00
More Info
from $111.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2017

I came here with my husband for the first time during an Yelp Elite Event organised at this brewery on a Thursday evening from 7-9pm. There were quite a few of us that evening for the private party but also regular patrons!

The vibe is great filled with beer lovers :). They have great selections and beer variety. Friendly staff and clean bathrooms always have my vote.

Very easily accessible via BART and literally a 5 min walk from Fruitvale BART Station so we were happy because we don't have a car so being able to access bars and restaurants with public transportation is crucial for us.

Amazing they try to keep the prices affordable so kudos to the team. Highly recommend for beer lovers. Oh, and they are pet friendly so can't get better than this, right? Can't wait to visit again with my friends :)

Date of experience: April 2017