Review Highlights
Work off those Pints while jamming out with friends!

Reviewed May 30, 2017
travisaxe
El Sobrante, California
Surprisingly fun beer tour

Reviewed April 25, 2017
lmrombach
San Leandro, California

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 22, 2017

I've been on the tour several times and it has always been a blast. We went for a birthday and rented the entire bike and had so much fun hopping from bar to bar and pedaling in between. I've also gone with smaller groups and it was great to know the other folks on the bike. Travis and Josh are super accommodating and can watch your bags during the tour and offer water so you can stay hydrated and keep away that hangover from having too much fun! Also, they let you put on your own music on the bike. I highly recommend oakland pedal tours to anyone looking for a fun way to experience the delicious beers Oakland has to offer!

Reviewed May 30, 2017

We had a great time at a birthday get together last weekend with these guys who showed us some of the great craft beer spots in Jack London square and old Oakland. We got to play our favorite playlist while getting a little tipsy on a 2 1/2 hour trip:) I like that we could work off some of the calories and then had a blast down at the marina. They do wine and dine tours as well and its cool to see all the new spots opening up around the area. Cheers!

Reviewed April 25, 2017

I was so surprised by how much I enjoyed the beer bike tour! Music, friends, flashing lights, beer: what more could you ask for! Travis is a great host. He let us pick which stops we wanted to make along the way. All the options have great beer. You just have to pick how far you feel like pedaling!

1  Thank lmrombach
jrau, Owner at Velocipede Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you for the kind words, and we're glad that you enjoyed your tour!

Josh
info@oaklandpedaltours.com

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Did the beer tour twice last year with different groups of friends. The second time my Mom was in town so I took her with us even though she's not a big drinker. She has a blast. We had a great time pedaling to different local breweries and beer pubs. We started at one brewery and then went to 3 other places with a lot of character both times, and then finished at the local brewery for one last pint. By the end, we made friends with all the other people on the bike we didn't know and everyone was trading turns playing music from their phones and buying each other drinks. The first time we went out to dinner afterwards with the other riders even though we didn't know them before the tour... Good times! I am moving to Chicago and want my work to do the beer tour for my going away party because it would be perfect. My wife loves it too but wants to do a wine tour. I think they do those too if you rent out the whole bike but I would ask.

jrau, Owner at Velocipede Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

We're glad that you enjoyed your tour. You mentioned wine tours, which we would be happy to accommodate, just give us a call or email and we can help you set that up.

Josh