All reviews bus routes large tv bay bridge bart station minute walk cons pros
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2018

Hello, I have a reservation scheduled for today Nov 19, 2018 through Nov 20. 2019. The name of the person listed to stay at the hotel was entered onto the website at hotels. com. You recently spoke with a representative from Hotels.com to cancel one of the reservations. My brother was just in your hotel and was told that there was no reservation when in fact there were two, one of which was confirmed to be cancelled by yourself and hotels.com representative while I was on hold on the phone with hotels.com on the other line. If you will not allow him to stay at your hotel and continue to give horrible, despicable customer service to him I will gladly take my money back. As there are plenty other hotels willing to gracefully host its patrons!! I travel the world on an almost daily basis for work and never have I experienced the like. I will not be charged for a room that neither he or I get to utilize. I even emailed to give you a chance to correct your error and am disappointed to say you did not show regard. As such my regard for you and your establishment deserves less than one star. Travelers... Please Do Not Stay Here. Find somewhere else like I did.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AvidTraveler0015
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

I needed somewhere much cheaper than the expensive options in San Francisco and handy for public transport into downtown SF. This was fine. Not a huge room but very clean and well equipped. Only extra facilities was free ice. I was able to make a return trip to a concert at the Fillmore no problem, (Bart and Bus) and it was convenient for the drive back to SFO via the Bay Bridge. (4 dollars cash after 10:00 am).

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Cheap for the area and ample for what we needed on a budget. Microwave and fridge in the room, good shower. Owners were always keeping the forecourt nice and tidy. Supermarket about 5-10 minute walk away (Target a little further) and BART station no more than five minutes as well as plenty of bus routes.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Free parking, ring bell for access to their closet size office with bullet proof glass. They charge for ice on dispenser. WiFi anemic at times. The air conditioner, mini fridge, microwave we're unplugged. Mini fridge not housed in a cabinet, I hear the compressor noise constantly.

It was quiet at night but in the morning was noisy from working activities nearby, poor sound insulation.

Nice glass shower doors, toilet, bathroom floor. No facial tissue, no clock radio.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank panda88
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Best you can get in this area if you make use of budget accommodation. The Indian man working at reception was very helpful and friendly.
This is also the only budget hotel on our entire trip to include a continental breakfast, it was basic but at least it was something.
The room was clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2018