$179
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

$132
$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$224
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

$149
  • Restaurant
$135
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$228
$144
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$238
$229
Homewood
$209
$189
$206
$199
BestWestern.com
All reviewsoakland airportnext morningsports barfront desk staffon demandwalls are a bit thinking sizethe rental car centerfree shuttlebart stationshuttle servicewould definitely stay here againfree breakfastdecent breakfasthotel is cleanearly flightconvenient location
Reviewed November 5, 2010

The hotel has a convenient central location close to the Oakland International Airport, You can go easily to the Oakland business centers, family attractions, historic monuments, parks museums, cultural events, golf, shopping, dining and entertainment. Service is good at the hotel. I like their beds as you can adjust the firmness of the mattress that you seldom find in other hotels. Most of the hotels have very soft mattress that hurt my back. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank cooker888
Reviewed October 14, 2010

My family and I stayed one night at this hotel and had an absolutely horrible experience. First, they chose to power-wash their roof gutters at 1:00 a.m. and the noise was so bad we had to change rooms. Then the fire alarms went off, no doubt caused by the power washing, and the hotel did not tell the guests if there was a real emergency or not and the front desk didn't answer our phone calls. When we went downstairs, we were told that it was a false alarm and wouldn't happen again -- but the alarms went off again and again. We received no apologies, no discount on our bill, nothing. The front desk acted as though nothing untorward had happened when we went to check out. Never again will we stay at this hotel, and you shouldn't either.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank GaryZipkin
Reviewed August 7, 2010

Very nicely decorated hotel. Clean and great price. Close to Oakland Airport. No problem. It is a beautiful Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I got the hotel on hotwire for about $50 (I dont remember the exact number.) From the moment I arrived, I knew that this hotel deserved more than 3 stars. Everything from the spacious rooms to the nice bathroom was amazing. The room had 2 Kings! As opposed to the usual two double beds. The flatscreen TV was a plus. And the pool was downstairs but during my two day trip I never got to use it. The hotel has free wifi but at the time my laptop wasn't working so I can't tell on internet quality. The parking is free so that's nice.

I was there to visit San Francisco but after seeing the noise of SF I was glad i got a hotel in oakland. Also on busy holiday's (I came on the 4th of July), there is SO much traffic going back from San Fran to Oakland. I took me 3 hours. That's my only complaint.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank zaneforce007
Reviewed April 20, 2010

Arrived at Oakland airport about 10 pm on a Friday night. Called the hotel to send a shuttle to pick me up at airport. Took about 20 minutes (only complaint) but maybe driver had to wait for the other travelers so he didn't have to make two or three separate trips back to the airport. Check-in was fast under 5 minutes. Got a good deal on the Holiday Inn website for a comfortable and clean room so the value was there. Had a turkey sandwich and fish and chips in the sports bar next to the lobby. Okay price for an average meal late at night. Next morning the hotel shuttle took me to the BART station for my journey into San Francisco. It does what I expect a good airport hotel to do, provide a comfortable overnight stay. I would stay here again as my first option the next time I am flying into Oakland International. Airport.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family