All reviewsoakland airportnext morningsports barfront desk staffon demandwalls are a bit thinking sizethe rental car centerfree shuttlebart stationwould definitely stay here againshuttle servicefree breakfastdecent breakfasthotel is cleanearly flightconvenient location
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I got the hotel on hotwire for about $50 (I dont remember the exact number.) From the moment I arrived, I knew that this hotel deserved more than 3 stars. Everything from the spacious rooms to the nice bathroom was amazing. The room had 2 Kings! As opposed to the usual two double beds. The flatscreen TV was a plus. And the pool was downstairs but during my two day trip I never got to use it. The hotel has free wifi but at the time my laptop wasn't working so I can't tell on internet quality. The parking is free so that's nice.

I was there to visit San Francisco but after seeing the noise of SF I was glad i got a hotel in oakland. Also on busy holiday's (I came on the 4th of July), there is SO much traffic going back from San Fran to Oakland. I took me 3 hours. That's my only complaint.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank zaneforce007
Reviewed April 20, 2010

Arrived at Oakland airport about 10 pm on a Friday night. Called the hotel to send a shuttle to pick me up at airport. Took about 20 minutes (only complaint) but maybe driver had to wait for the other travelers so he didn't have to make two or three separate trips back to the airport. Check-in was fast under 5 minutes. Got a good deal on the Holiday Inn website for a comfortable and clean room so the value was there. Had a turkey sandwich and fish and chips in the sports bar next to the lobby. Okay price for an average meal late at night. Next morning the hotel shuttle took me to the BART station for my journey into San Francisco. It does what I expect a good airport hotel to do, provide a comfortable overnight stay. I would stay here again as my first option the next time I am flying into Oakland International. Airport.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2010

Outstanding Holiday Inn with mediocre, unfriendly front desk staff. Aside from that one minor disappointment the hotel is beautiful, comfortable beds, attractive furnishings, LCD televisions.

The area around the hotel is mediocre but proxity to the airport is good. There is a newish Walmart down the street along with a few fast food restaurants.

Will stay again in the future. It's the best of the OAK area hotels.

Reviewed March 20, 2010

It is a basic Holiday Inn. The walls are a bit thin -- but not a problem really. The location is excellent right at the airport. Rates are usual for this type of mid-range hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2010

We stayed at the Holiday Inn & Suites Oakland Airport for departing out of the Oakland airport. It was very close to the airport, about as close as you could get. The rooms were very nice. We had really nice rooms and thought they were really big with nice bed linens and pillows. Much nicer than the average. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. My first room was right near the ice machine and even though they were very full they found me a room in a quieter location. Free use of the business center printers was appreciated as well. It appears to be a meeting spot for out of town Raider fans as well. Many were staying in the hotel as the stadium was close by.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family